OUR LAW FIRM
The CENA RICARD RINGUIER law firm grew out of an association between Mathilde Cena, a lawyer at the Lyon Bar, and the RICARD RINGUIER LAW FIRM, founded in 2004 by Antoine RICARD and Bruno RINGUIER, both lawyers at the Paris Bar.
Having already worked together, they have now decided to go a step further and to set up a joint facility in Lyon, under the direction of Mathilde Cena.
Our law firm defends private persons, undertakings and associations in the
spheres of labour law, criminal law, business law, corporate law and related legislation, taxation law, public law, contract law and property legislation.
Each one of our lawyers is a specialist in one or several fields of activity, and their collaboration enables them to take a broad approach to the problems posed, since these domaines frequently interact with one another.
We defend our clients in those areas of law with which we are familiar, and each case, of whatever type, is dealt with the utmost care and attention.
Our multidisciplinary approach and across-the-board grasp of the problems very often make for rapid, effective and constructive solutions.
Our law firm offers both advisory and litigation services.
In the area of consultancy we aim to provide a fast and efficient service at an appropriate and reasonable cost to our clients.
In cases requiring litigation, we make every effort to arrive first at an amicable and constructive arrangement. Failing an amicable arrangement, we bring to bear our expertise in developing a forceful line of argument in Court that is humane and legally fair.
was sworn in as a lawyer in December 2014, and she has subsequently worked in two firms in Lyon specializing in labour law.
Holding a Masters 2 degree in social law from the IETL (Institut d’études du travail de Lyon), her main area of activity is in social law and criminal law.
a graduate of the law faculty in Grenoble, was sworn in in February 1999. He co-founded the RICARD RINGUIER law firm in October 2004. A lawyer at the Paris Bar and the Brussels Bar, he was elected 9th Secretary of the Conference of Lawyers at the Paris Bar in 2005.
His main activity is in legal disputes in the area of business, social law, commercial law and criminal law.
joined Antoine RICARD in October 2004 to co-found the RICARD RINGUIER law firm.
Holding a DESS (Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures Spécialisées) in business law from the Université Paris V, he was sworn in in March 2000.
For advisory and litigation purposes, he defends — singly or as part of a team — the interests of all types of organizational structures and individual clients whose task it is to manage complex problems (business law, corporate law, commercial law, taxation law).
Our law firm assists its clients in the following areas :
- Amicable handling of relationship with employees.
- Conflict management : follow-up of disciplinary and judicial procedures, negotiations, transactions.
- Drawing up of employment contracts.
- Reorganization projects.
- Redundancy notices.
- Assistance for social and economic committees.
- Social Security law.
Our firm defends all types of enterprise at every stage of their existence (foundation, development in whatever form, difficulties encountered, shut down …..), both in an advisory capacity and in litigation.
- Commercial law and business contracts.
- Lease law.
- Preventive measures and dealing with enterprises in difficulty.
CONTRACT AND PROPERTY LAW
- Asset management
(SCI or société civile immobilière, holding, asset stripping, etc. ….).
- Sale, purchase, transfer of undertakings.
- Civil law.
- General criminal law.
- Penal business law.
- Penal labour law.
- Advice on individual taxation legislation, both national and international.
- Advice on taxation law for business undertakings, both national and international.
- Assistance for taxpayers faced with inspections and disputes involving the fiscal administration.
CORPORATE LAW AND RELATED LEGISLATION
- Corporate and association law.
- Status and responsibilities of managers and business associates.
- Organization of relations between business associates (in particular, partnership agreements).
- Handling disputes between associates and managers.
- Public procurement law.
- Town planning law.
- Environmental law.
The lawyers practising in our firm have taken an oath to fulfil their duties conscientiously, in a spirit of independence, dignity, humaneness and integrity.
On a day-to-day basis, these values lie at the heart of their professional conduct.
In pursuance of these values, our law firm is at pains to determine with each client the most appropriate form of invoicing, taking into account notably the time spent, the complexity of the case as well as its specific nature and duration, the final outcome, and the financial standing of the client.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Member of l’ACE, association des Avocats Conseils d’Entreprises
- Member of l’association Centre Primo Levi, care and support for victims of torture and political violence
- Member of l’association des Secrétaires et anciens Secrétaires de la conférence
- Member of Brazil Business Club
Our lawyers are bound by the ethical rules of the Bar, and in particular absolute respect for the rule of professional secrecy.
Our law firm works on a network basis with other independent specialist lawyers (intellectual property, real-estate law), together with all other professionals in matters of law, with a view to providing its clients with complete and coherent services.
LANGUAGES (OTHER THAN FRENCH
Our lawyers speak English, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish.
103 avenue Maréchal de Saxe
Phone: +33 4 55 36 13
Fax: +33 4 28 29 40 75
in association with
16 rue Elzévir
+33 1 44 55 36 13